goHunterdon serves as the “lead” organization on the development of the Hunterdon County Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan (CHSTP) and related Plan Updates. The CHSTP is a required document for any county receiving federal funding for human services transportation.
The 2020 Hunterdon County CHSTP Plan Update includes:
- Updated demographic information to evaluate potential changes in needs of transit needs of targeted populations- older adults, persons with disabilities, low income individuals, and veterans.
- An evaluation current human services transportation needs.
- An updated “inventory” all available transportation services within Hunterdon County to determine any changes in levels of available service.
- A review of current Hunterdon County LINK Transportation System services and provision of transportation in Hunterdon County relative to ridership trends, community demands, and expressed needs.
- Recommendations on the consolidated approach to human services transportation to ensure coordination between all available transportation services with a key focus on providing these services efficiently and cost effectively.
- Identification of additional services to meet community need.