goHunterdon recently welcomed the following new board members to begin a three year term:
- David W. Behrend, Acting Executive Director, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA)
- Jessica Johannesen, Business Services Representatives, NJ Department of Labor
- Andrew V. Sinclair, Northeast Public & Government Affairs, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Mark Warner, Vice President, Gabel Associates/ChargEVC
Members of the goHunterdon Board of Directors represent the Hunterdon business community, elected and appointed municipal officials, non-profit organizations and interested residents. The goHunterdon Board also includes Ex Officio Directors representing the North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority, NJ TRANSIT, Hunterdon County Department of Planning and Land Use and Hunterdon County Department of Human Services.
goHunterdon also welcomed the following as members of the goHunterdon Advisory Board for a one year term:
- Jodi Bettermann, Research & Project Specialist, Sustainable Jersey
- Jim Minadeo, President, Zero Surge
Members of the Advisory Board serve as subject matter advisors on a wide range of issues that are relevant to the organization, program development and program delivery.
A full list of the goHunterdon Board and Advisory Board may be found here: https://www.gohunterdon.org/about-us/hart-board